My new white cami shaper features light compression with a smooth fabric that’s invisible under clothes.
I ordered mine in the white and size 12/14; I wear a size 12 and this top fits very well, it is easy-to-wear and tummy-taming too 🙂
The second best thing about this cami is that the overall look & design, you can get away with wearing this under a smart jacket, and because this has a built in bra area you can get away with not wearing a bra as it supports really well.
* Moderate shaping cami
* Supports, lifts & enhances busts
* Smoothes & tones midriff, tummy, back
* Helps to eliminates underarm bulging under the shoulder blade
* Stretch straps
* Removable inserts
* Seamless & tag-free
* Smooth finish
* Gently on skin
* Tucks into pants and skirts for a firmer look
* Comes in three different Colours Black, Nude, White
* When you are going to wash the cami top I would recommend removing the bra inserts first as they always seem to come out in the wash.
* Always wash with same colours and on a 40-degree wash.
* I would Not recommend tumble drying them as I have had some from different sellers that have shrunk slightly.
* When it comes to re-inserting the bra inserts always remember the point goes up to the top I find if I fold it over and push it in when it’s in place it will spring back up to the top where it will be in place 🙂
Overall I am very happy with this cami top; it helps to keep all the slight imperfections in place.
You can buy yours here – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shaper-Seamless-Shaping-Camisole-Built/dp/B01MXYHROF/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj