Today I am going to review this Karma Active Super Charged (Fitbit Style)- Activity Tracker/Sleep Monitor – Track Your: Calories, Pedometer, Distance and Sleep Cycles. PLUS: Caller ID, Alarm Reminders and an Anti-Phone Loss feature
by Karma Active
The great thing about this watch is that it looks a lot like the Fitbit tracker but without the cost, I have been wearing it all week, and friends and family have asked me to let them have a look at it as they have always wanted a Fitbit watch but its to expensive, so when I tell them this is not there shocked.
The watch takes about 20 minutes to charge and can last up to 7 days if fully charge to the max.
You can also connect your tracker watch to your smartphone if you have an Android 4.3 & above or iOS 7.1 & above, you will need to install an app called Very fit 2.0 from the app store, this will allow you to review all of the data your tracker collects, keep track, set alarms, and set goals and targets.
The watch itself is very comfortable to wear and looks very stylish on, but I would prefer a better clasp as I do feel like it is going to fall off.
* The Activity Tracker records the amount of movement you do throughout the day, it then calculates some calories you are burning.
* The device also tracks the time it takes you to fall asleep and also shows the hours spent in deep sleep and light sleep.
* The Tracker also has caller ID so it will alert you of an incoming call by vibrating when you have hooked it up to your phone.
* Tell you the name of the caller.
* You can also set alarms for, waking up, moving around and reminders.
* The tracker also tracks the distance you cover with your movements.
* It also comes with a 12-month warranty
* A better clasp
Overall: I am very happy with this watch, I have been using it for over a week now, and I never knew how busy I was being a mum and how many steps I can make around the house: )
You Can Buy This Here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Karma-Active-Charged-Activity-Tracker/dp/B01EQ3X8HI/ref=cm_cr-mr-title